Letter to Dr V D Harris dated 28 January 1911 from Herbert E U Bull (former curate). 1503, a John Mower requested to be buried in the churchyard & referred to the church as St Marys, no other reference ever found. Reference to the ‘Great Schism’ & Baptist Chapel. Storm of 12 December 1893 blew weathercock off tower and damaged the roof; exaggerated in press. 24 March 1895, only men in church were the paid officials, all others had gone to a wreck off Westover.